In this small Dundrum back garden the owners had a run down bland garden, and they wanted to change it into a small enchated one where their children enjoy themselves. For the lack of the better word they wanted something cute.
- The bland walls were covered with a brickstone facade and a small flowerbed runs along the walls..
- The grass was patchy and ugly so it was replaced by turf lawn.
- the patio was extended with limestone and added a clear pathway to the new garden shed.
- The beds contain decorative plants (roses, native flowers) with herbs and levander.
- Later on some decorative elements will be put on the wall for a busier look.
- The only fence gives support a large climber plant which is expected to be grow over giving more privacy.